The Developers of America’s Army released a small Patch with the following changes:
- Players may no longer bind extra functions to the fire and sight-up commands
- Added a notification to the loading screen for when a long load may be required for rebuilding shaders (only applies to user made maps)
- Hammer icon in launcher to build shaders for each map replaced with words “BUILD” so it is easier to see and know what it does. (Can be found under Editor -> Manage) Building here prevents long load times when playing workshop maps for the first time and should be done after subscribing to a new map.
- Locked several ini variables players could manipulate to gain a visual advantage
- Fixed issue where it was sometimes possible to skip the M24’s bolt cycle action
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to clone weapons when dropping them
- Fixed a crash on the M67 shoot house