This update is a patch to fix some issues with the last update. It will be available on steam around mid-day on Monday Nov 18th.
- Added some dynamic range to weapon sounds
- Increased footstep audio distance
- Sprint has less “jingle” in it
- Takedown sound is lower to make it more stealthy
- Can set audio playback device manually for the game
- Fix for seemingly random objective activate/destroy warning sounds
- Veteran icons display now
- Team Select can now be closed with F2
- Esc menu will remain up after the end of the round.
- Achievements appear on top of the scoreboard/AAR
- Team mute buttons change all of the individual mute buttons appropriately
- If the target player leaves during vote to kick, the vote will cancel appropriately
- Spotted enemy who is broadcasting on VOIP no longer remains – spotted Bleedout setting on Server Info has been corrected to actually show the Bleedout setting
- Gun should now shoot if you’re holding down the fire button after jump/climb/etc.
- Character limit on the admin message has been increased to 64 characters
- Health and Ammo Fading works properly after revive now
- Fix for inaccurate activate/destroy/disarm reticule progress indicator
- XP needed for next level is displayed properly on AAR after level 20
- Crosshair drop when sprinting fixed
- Grenade throwing is faster and more fluid
- NVG effect modified (film grain lessened, size of view increased, blur distance increased)
- Fixed a crash when loading a new level after changing audio device (plugging in headphones)