The first TWL season is behind us - and well it did not worked so good for us. But now the first matches of the second TWL season at the EU Open League are over - with a pleasing result: Until now, no team has managed to beat our main team in the last 7 Matches.
Link: Team Warfare League
We are pleased to announce that we are bringing AA:PG to the console world once again!
Our PS4 version will be in open beta soon, and with a full launch planned this summer. We have made a number of changes to make this the best playing America’s Army game on console yet.
Maps will all support 8v8 combat and all weapons traits, UI, and gameplay has been adapted specifically for the PS4.
Play during our open beta period to get a first look at Sandstorm before it comes to PC!
Source: America's Army.com
The last time there had been not much to report about our game. At least America's Army spread out the following game update notes:
- Fixed tree penetration issue on Raptus
- Fixed fire hydrant penetration on Raptus
- Fixed unintentional pixel walk on ledge on Downtown
- Fixed boundary volumes on Homestead to prevent map escapes
- Fixed out of bounds issue on Rocky Road
- Fixes for when a pawn has height changes (stairs/hills/etc)
- Fixes to clean up takedown animations
- Fixes for clients with variable ping rates
- Fix for prone/standing desync
- Updated loading screen movies
We look forward to see whats happening next - and of cause what will bring the widely announced update...
Source: America's Army
More and more teams joining the new AAPG-Versus Ladder, which is operated since the end of last season by GSForces. For all the teams that have not yet registered on the new website, once again the link: gsfteam.com
Of course we hope that we will see all the teams, that have played in the last tournament in the current Ladder and wish all exciting matches for the year 2016!